Read "Organic Food" in a Minute"
What is Organic Food?
Organic food (Organic Food) is also called ecological or biological food. Organic food is the current national standard on the pollution-free natural food more uniform formulation. Organic food usually comes from the organic agricultural production system and is produced and processed according to the international organic agricultural production requirements and corresponding standards.
It can be said that organic food is no pollution of natural food. So how to judge whether the goods sold on the market are organic food? First of all, let's look at the standard of organic food. Certification standards for organic food "The so-called 'organic' food is a safe food that does not use chemical fertilizers and pesticides, does not use genetically modified seeds, and does not use any additives in the food processing process in an unpolluted natural environment (including soil, air, and water).
In addition, the appearance of organic food is not as good-looking as ordinary food. It is often different in shape and size, which is not beautiful enough. This is also one of the proofs of its pure nature. In addition, there are signs of "Chinese organic products", "Chinese organic conversion products" and "organic food" on the market. Foods and products with such signs can also be considered organic products. Let's take a look at the benefits of organic food. Organic food: refers to agricultural products and their processed products that come from the organic agricultural production system, are produced and processed according to the standards of organic agricultural production, and are certified by independent certification bodies. At present, certified organic food mainly includes general organic crop products (such as grain, fruits, vegetables, etc.), organic tea products, organic edible fungus products, organic livestock and poultry products, organic aquatic products, organic bee products, wild products collected from organic milk powder, and processed products using the above products as raw materials. The organic food sold in the domestic market is mainly vegetables, rice, tea, honey, goat milk powder and so on.
The main benefits are the following:
1, is more healthy
Studies have shown that organic products contain more trace elements such as iron, magnesium, calcium and vitamin C, while heavy metals and carcinogenic nitrates are lower.
Organic agriculture promotes the preservation of the natural ingredients of the product, thus preserving the original taste of the food.
3. Avoid a class of disease-intensive animal feeding methods that make it easy for diseases to spread, while organic agriculture requires open animal feeding methods that allow animals to have space to stretch, enhance their resistance and reduce the chance of disease spreading.
Under the concept of organic production, all production and processing processes are only allowed to apply chemicals under limited circumstances.
5. Production process transformation components
Under the concept of organic production, no genetically modified organisms and their derivatives can be used in all production and processing processes.
6. Environmental and ecological benefits
Organic production encourages the use of natural materials, appropriate fertilization and irrigation to reduce resource waste and increase biodiversity in and around the farm.
7. Protect the soil
Soil degradation and pollution are becoming more and more serious, and as the basic elements of food production, soil must be protected by human beings. The soil protection measures required by organic agriculture are intended to restore and maintain the vitality of the soil so that it can continue to provide sufficient and high-quality food for humans.
The difference between organic food and other foods is reflected in the following aspects:
1) It is absolutely forbidden to use pesticides, fertilizers, hormones and other synthetic substances in the production and processing of organic foods, and genetic engineering technology is not allowed; while other foods are allowed to use these technologies in a limited manner, and the use of genetic engineering technology is not prohibited. For example, the use of genetic engineering and radiation technology in green food is not regulated.
2) In terms of production transformation, it takes 2-3 years to convert from other foods to organic foods, while there is no conversion period for the production of other foods (including green foods and pollution-free foods).
3) In terms of quantity control, the certification of organic food requires a fixed plot and yield, while other foods do not have such strict requirements. Therefore, the production of organic food is much more difficult than the production of other foods. It is necessary to establish a new production system and monitoring system, and adopt corresponding alternative technologies such as pest control, soil fertility protection, seed cultivation, product processing and storage.
In this case, people will worry that the price of organic products must be very expensive, and it is true that the selling price of organic food in the market is relatively high, but if we look at it from a long-term perspective, we will find that organic products are not "expensive" at all ".
Organic production is small, human investment is large, risk costs and transportation costs are relatively high, so organic products are naturally more expensive. However, conventional agriculture does not take into account environmental costs such as pollution and reduced soil fertility, and if environmental costs are reflected in prices, the prices of conventional and organic agricultural products will be similar. More importantly, if you eat healthy green food for a long time, you can obviously feel the increase of immunity and physical fitness, which is a normal phenomenon of gradual elimination of toxins in the body.
[Exhibition Information Recommendation Details]]
Health products, nutrition products, special medical formula food, Guangzhou health products exhibition, Guangzhou food exhibition, probiotic products, organic food, children's nutrition, maternal and child health food
The "China Health and Nutrition Expo" (NHNE), sponsored by Sinopharm Reed Exhibition, is the largest professional exhibition of health nutrition and health products in China. Through two exhibitions a year (spring Shanghai, autumn tour), it has gathered tens of thousands of state-approved honest suppliers of blue hat health food and many new products and international health products, providing excellent brand promotion and product channel expansion services for domestic and foreign enterprises.
The 8th China Health and Nutrition Expo will be held on December 4-6, 2018 at the China Import and Export Fair Exhibition Hall (Guangzhou). The exhibition area is expected to exceed 40,000 square meters, bringing together 1000 product suppliers and professional service providers in the field of health and nutrition, as well as 100000 honest distributors, agents and terminal purchasers. It has become the best platform for merchants to find new products, exchange and learn, and master market information.
On December 4-6, 2018, multi brands gathered, Guangzhou held the 18th China International Health Expo and 2018 China (Guangzhou) Health Festival, the 8th China Health and Nutrition Expo, 2018 China Health and Nutrition raw materials/packaging/equipment Exhibition, International Natural Food and Beverage Expo.